Valentine’s Day is just around the corner and if you, like many others, are still searching for that perfect gift placing an order online for flowers is always an easy and romantic option. You can order a gorgeous floral arrangement in minutes from a variety of online retailers including; 1-800-Flowers, ProFlowers, Bouqs, and many more.
Right now most U.S. retailers (get U.K. deals here) are still offering standard shipping fees for Valentine’s Day delivery. If you don’t mind your flowers arriving early, ProFlowers is offering a 20% discount on all Valentine’s Day gifts with delivery between 02/10 and 02/13.
For all those who love to procrastinate, fear not, because all of the online flower delivery services we've listed below offer same-day delivery as long as your order is placed by a specific time and for an additional fee.
We'll continue to update delivery fees and cut-off dates for Valentine's Day delivery as we get closer to the big day.
Online flower delivery services:
If flowers aren't your thing, we've listed a wide selection of Valentine's Day sales and collections below from retailers such as Amazon, Victoria's Secret, Shari's Berries and more. Amazon has also knocked down the Amazon Echo prices ahead of Valentine's and has a great Kindle Paperwhite deal running too.
Valentine's Day sales
- Amazon – A wide selection of gifts for him, her, kids, pets and more
- Walmart – Gifts that include flowers, jewelry, chocolates and perfume
- Godiva Chocolates – 20% off select Valentine's Day products + free shipping on orders $25+
- Victoria's Secret – Free slippers with $50 sleep or lingerie purchase
- Shari's Berries – 20% off gifts $29+
- Lindt Chocolates – Free Standard Shipping on orders $60+ with code FREESHIP60
- Nordstrom – Handpicked gifts that ship for free
- Overstock – Save up to 25% on Valentine's Day gifts
- Kohl's – 25-30% off select watches