When Amazon.co.uk launches a sale, it really goes all out. And you sometimes have to dig through a lot of rough to get to the diamonds – we learned that the hard way during the last few Amazon Prime Days.
So when we find the deals that are actually worth singing about, we do so from the rooftops. And that's exactly the case with the Amazon Spring Sale reductions on Samsung's awesome Galaxy Note 8 and Note 9 duo.
So what are the savings? The most eye-catching offers come on Amazon's Samsung Note 9 SIM-free prices, where you can get £200 off the RRP of the 128GB model and a massive £250 off the starting price of the 512GB version. That means SIM-free prices of £699 and £849 respectively.
- Get the 128GB Samsung Note 9 for
£999£699.99 from Amazon
- Get the 512GB Samsung Note 9 for
£1049£899.99 from Amazon
Happy to go back a further year for a 2017-released Galaxy Note 8? Then the saving is even more extreme. There's a stated 39% off the usual price, bringing it down to under £500. That's an extraordinary price for a phone this good.
So if you've been eyeing up new mobile phone deals and like the look of Samsung's Note series, now's the time to strike. The only question you'll need us to answer next is what the best SIM only deals to put in it are!
Read more on Amazon's Spring Sale:
- Save £20 on the Kindle Paperwhite – the best-value waterproof ereader
- This Garmin Forerunner 735XT deal is the running watch's best price yet
- Save up to £300 on a brand new mobile phone deal
- Amazon Echo Dot and Google Home Mini price war returns: pick a side
- Free Audible trial includes an extra audiobook for a limited time
- Check out the full selection of deals at Amazon