The trash has been talked, the contracts have been signed and now it's just left for the smack to be well and truly laid down. The long, winding road to WrestleMania XXXV for the WWE superstars, but it's now finally time for the stand-out event of the professional wrestling calendar happening this Sunday – so don't miss out on a WrestleMania 35 live stream, regardless of where in the world you are this weekend.
For the first time in WWE history, the stated main event will be a women's match. Charlotte Flair, Becky Lynch and MMA legend Ronda Rousey will go at it in a triple threat match with both Raw and Smackdown Women's Championships on the line. Brock Lesnar will once again defend his Universal Championship against Royal Rumble winner Seth Rollins, while Kofi Kingston has the chance to win the WWE Championship from Daniel Bryan.
Elsewhere on the card, former Evolution stablemates Triple H and the returning Dave Batista will go one-on-one, Shane McMahon faces The Miz, there's the André the Giant Memorial Battle Royal to enjoy and WWE Hall of Famer (and Olympic hero) Kurt Angle is in action against Baron Corbin.
Talking of the Hall of Fame, old school favorites The Honky Tonk Man and Brutus the Barber Beefcake will be inducted alongside Harlem Heat, D-Generation X and The Hart Foundation. And that's as well as loads more matches, too! It's going to be a packed event for sure and we’ll show you how to watch a WWE WrestleMania live stream online from anywhere in the world so that you don’t miss a minute.
- For more great athletic action see our pick of the best sports streaming sites
Live stream WWE WrestleMania from outside your country
Scroll down if you're reading this in the US, Canada, UK, Australia, Japan or India – we've described your watching options in more detail down there (assuming that the WWE Network doesn't tickle your fancy).
But if you're unlucky enough to be in a country where the only way to catch the wrestling is via some dodgy, illegal stream you've found on Reddit – or if you discover that your home coverage is geo-blocked where you are- then we have a top tip to get a much better way to watch.
Live stream WrestleMania on the WWE Network (for FREE!)
Your other ways to watch WrestleMania: USA live stream
If you’re watching from the United States, then subscribing to the WWE network is your best bet as it is the most cost effective way to watch. Other pay-per-view providers including Dish and Xfinity are showing WrestleMania 35 but they cost upwards of $50.
How to get a WrestleMania live stream in Canada
As is the case in the WWE’s home country, the WWE Network is also the cheapest, most convenient place to watch WrestleMania 2019 in Canada. However, you could choose to go with SaskTel, Shaw or BellMTS but expect to pay similar prices to PPV providers in the US.
How to live stream WWE WrestleMania XXXV: UK stream
How to watch WrestleMania 2019: Australia stream
How to live stream WrestleMania 35 in Japan
Neither Asuka or Shinsuke Nakamura are on the main WrestleMania card this year, but the may pop up in the Battle Royals. Not that we imagine that will stop die-hard pro wrestling fans in Japan from tuning in. The main card will start at 8am on Monday morning in Japan.
The WWE Network has been available in Japan for the last few years, which makes it automatically the most affordable way to watch. Alternatively, DMM.com, J:Com and Sukachan are all listed as offering PPV options.
How to watch WrestleMania: India stream
The WrestleMania XXXV card in full
– Ronda Rousey (c) vs Charlotte Flair (c) vs Becky Lynch in Winner Takes All match
– Daniel Bryan (c) vs Kofi Kingston for the WWE Championship
– Brock Lesnar vs Seth Rollins for the Universal Championship
– Triple H vs Batista in a No Holds Barred match
– Shane McMahon vs The Miz in a Falls Count Anywhere match
– Roman Reigns vs Drew McIntyre
– Bayley & Sasha Banks (c) vs Beth Phoenix & Natalya vs The IIconics vs Nia Jax & Tamina in a Fatal 4-Way Match for the Women’s Tag Team Championship
– AJ Styles vs Randy Orton
– Samoa Joe (c) vs Rey Mysterio for the United States Championship
– Bobby Lashley (c) vs “The Demon” Finn Bálor for the Intercontinental Championship
– Kurt Angle vs Baron Corbin
– The Usos (c) vs Ricochet & Aleister Black vs The Bar vs Shinsuke Nakamura & Rusev in a Fatal 4-Way Match for the SmackDown Tag Team Championship
– Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal
– WrestleMania Women’s Battle Royal
– Buddy Murphy (c) vs Tony Nese for the WWE Cruiserweight Championship