Presidents' Day sales are officially here and that means savings and deals on TVs, mattresses, appliances and more throughout the long holiday weekend from a plethora of popular retailers.
To help guide you through all the deals and offers, we've put together a list of the best sales that are currently going on and any upcoming promotions that shouldn't be missed. We've also hand-picked the top standout deals that include categories such as electronics, appliances and home items.
We'll also tell you everything else you need to know about the Presidents' Day sale event such as the date, what sales have already started, and what deals you can expect and from what categories.
When do Presidents' Day sales start?
Presidents' Day sales have already started for several retailers such as Walmart and Best Buy, promoting deals on TVs and home and kitchen appliances. Most retailers will extend their sales till Monday, so you have the whole holiday weekend to shop for the best deals.
The best Presidents' Day sales:
- Walmart – Rollbacks up to 50% off
- Overstock – up to 70% off sitewide + free shipping
- Dell – Save up to $400 on PCs and 40% on electronics.
- Best Buy – save up to 35% on top brand appliances
- Lenovo – save up to 70% on PCs
- Newegg – Up to $500 off laptops, TVs, gaming desktops and more
- Nectar – $125 off + two premium pillows free when you purchase a mattress
- Dreamcloud Sleep – $200 off when you purchase a mattress
- Mattress Firm – King sized mattress for the price of a twin
- Temper-Pedic – save up to $500 on select mattresses
- Casper – 10% off any order with a mattress with code PRES
- Serta – Save up to $500 on Serta iComfort Mattress sets
- Target – up to 25% off home items
- Ebay – Savings on electronics, clothing and more
- West Elm – 20% off your purchase + free shipping with code WINTER
- Wayfair – Presidents' Day clearance, up to 75% off
- Pottery Barn – Up to 70% off 1000s of items
- Home Depot – up to 35% off appliance special buys
- J Crew – 40% off your purchase with code YESPLEASE
- Gap – up to 50% off sitewide
- Levi's – 30% off sitewide
- Groupon – 1,000s of discounted getaways
- Williams-Sonoma – 20% off your order + free shipping with code WINTER
Our best Presidents' Day sale picks:
- Shop more of the best deals and sales going on our deals pages that are updated daily.
- Back to the top ^
When is Presidents' Day?
Presidents' Day always falls on the third Monday in February. It was originally held on George Washington's birthday (February 22) but was moved in 1971 to accommodate the long holiday weekend. This year Presidents' Day is on Monday the 18.
The best things to buy at Presidents' Day sales
The biggest categories that are discounted during Presidents' Day weekend are electronics, appliances, home items, and clothing. Last year Amazon offered 20% off home items, and retailers like Best Buy, Walmart and Home Depot are offering discounts on large and small appliances. Mattresses are also a popular sale category with retailers like Overstock, Temper-Pedic, and Nectar offering big sales throughout the weekend. There will also be clothing sales with some retailers like J Crew discounting its whole site.